Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just finish the assessments today. Can consider tht last 3days of mine very stressful. All bcuz of last minute revision [bad choice, i knw]..Well, now its over[not for long]..


Its been weeks since i've last posted..n its because i've nth 2 say..But now i tink i have..


Yday watch this reality show bout dogs..Greatest American Dogs..Those dogs were super adorable. They were so obedient. Well, yday's task 4 the dogs was to dance with their master. HaHa! Both the dogs n the masters did great. But unfortunately, 1 pair will b elinated. Sad!

Wish I cud have a puppy but I cant cuz I live in a condo. :(

But my aunt is gona get one, once she move to her new house. A shih-tzu. cuz thts the only dog, I not allegic to. But at least they are cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment