Friday, January 30, 2009

123, 321, 1234567......................HaHa







HaHa! In fact its true, All's well ends well..HaHa! Wad a funny movie. Laugh lyk a mad lady in the theatre room. HaHa! A love therapist who failed to be one. HaHa! A movie full of non-stop laughter.








An Unlucky thing happen too, HaHa! Met Levia agn! HaHa! This time in a restaurant in SS15 not the temple. HaHa! not really unlucky la. Damn Bad. But glad to meet her for the 2nd time. HeHe!

Well, my day was so fine till I had an argument wit my mum. It was supposed to be fun cuz we were talking bout spending and saving. But it ended up with anger. I dont tink i can talk to her anymore, not tht i dont want but its just hard. She doesnt even accept my opinion in viewing things. I dont think lyk her. Haiz. Its just very hard. :-(.. :'(..

Tht just spoil my mood for the whole nite. Gota chiow now! Mayb say sry 2 my mum. Hope everything turns out right agn. Haiz. TaTa!

No comments:

Post a Comment