Thursday, January 29, 2009

...............

Well, had a bad day today. Haiz. My brand NEW sandals got wet and muddy. Went 2 to wengc's restaurant for dinner thn it rained so heavily..v cudnt get 2 the car. The water was lyk at my ankle's lvl. So while I was running to the car, I ter-step on this muddy puddle n my feet got all wet n n n n my sandals..got all DIRTY! NOOO! now its in the pail, soaking it for a nite. HeHe. What a 'tragic' event. HaHa.

Anyway, lets not talk about it. Its making so so so so so :'( . HaHa. Nah, just jking. Went to pyramid today, watched this movie called d INKHEART. Kinda nice n a touching story but some parts were boring. Thn...........................my bro got so hyper, he started acting lyk a kid, playing with guns or mayb i shud call it 'invisible' guns and got us all embarassed. -.-. FOOL!

Just finished watching this embarassing video of mine whn i was young with my cousins. HaHa! So So So Funny n Annoying. I didnt know how embarassing it was at tht time. HaHa!

No comments:

Post a Comment