Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happie Chinese Niu Year!..

Hye!..well, this is my 1st time writing on my blog..actually, i had it 2mths ago but i had nth to blog abt n since i'm bored now so i decided 2 blog bout my new year. HeHe.

Well, my new year was just a same old 1, but kinda different, slight changes of plans. Every year, I'll have to go to my grandmas for lunch. N thts where the fun part begins, collecting angpaus. HeHe. N i get 2 meet all my cousins, bullying them is fun!. MuaHaHaHa! except for Lil' Kimmy, cant bear 2 make her cry. Shes so cute! But I kinda made her cry tht day. by ACCIDENT. HeHe. I was about 2 go home n she cudnt let us go. Aww!. Whn she saw me n my bro wearing our shoes, she started crying. HeHe. We had 2 sneak out without her knowing aftertht. HaHa! N. N. N. I met Levia in the temple. HaHa! The Thai temple in PJ. HaHa!

OhYa! haha..the eclipse! Have you all seen it? I didnt, cause I dont have those special 3D glasses. HaHa. It happen fr 4.30 til 7, I tink.. According to the papers, its the second time since 2002.

I guess thts all I cud blog abt 2day. Have a Nice Day! n Happy Chinese New Year - hope its still not too late, another 12 more days. HeHe!

No comments:

Post a Comment