Wednesday, January 28, 2009

my day was............................................................ok?

HaHa! i guess some of u might b asleep at this time. Well, not really its still early, 11.30?. HeHe. I wana slp but i just cant. Thinking too much, i guess. HeHe. Thts y i'm up 2 blog. Bored. Feeling sleepy. My cousin forced me 2 stay up 2 watch The Apartment. N obviously I wont be watching half or mayb 3/4 of the movie cause..........................i'm scared. HaHa. But since she will be here till sat, I'll teman her.

So, ok lets flash back. Had kinda a Nice Day out. A boring day too. The nice part was..........my aunt took us to Pavillion just to eat japanese ice-cream. HeHe. The ice-cream there was a bomb! It was so much better thn any ice-cream i've eaten before. HaHa! M.O.F. - Ministry Of Food. Weird name though. But delicious ice-cream! HeHe!

Came back to my Grandmas was BORING! Spend most of time texting ppl. Watching the progamme tht i dont even knw wad it's about. HaHa! Had to fight with my bro over the comp. Luckily..my so called kind-hearted cousin allowed me to use his laptop. HaHa!

NOW.....................I rule everything!! MuaHaHa! Gave him sleeping pills. HaHa!

Kthn..Chiow! The movie is on..HeHe!

No comments:

Post a Comment